- Coffee mug
- Vinglace - Insulated Coffee Cup with Handle - Kitchen-Grade Stainless Steel Tumbler with Dishwasher Safe Glass Insert - Mug Keeps Coffee Piping Hot For Hours - Holds up to 12 oz - Sand
Vinglace - Insulated Coffee Cup with Handle - Kitchen-Grade Stainless Steel Tumbler with Dishwasher Safe Glass Insert - Mug Keeps Coffee Piping Hot For Hours - Holds up to 12 oz - Sand
- ELEVATE YOUR MORNINGS: The Vinglacé Coffee Cup is a uniquely crafted insulated stainless steel mug made for you to enjoy hot coffee at the perfect temperature without the metallic taste or smell. The double-wall glass insert keeps coffee piping hot and ready to drink for hours.
- STYLISH & STAIN FREE: Featuring kitchen-grade stainless steel exterior. This elevated thermal 12-ounce coffee cup with handle in soft-touch Sand looks stylish, while the glass insert keeps the interior spotless. Sip in the delightful pleasure of hot coffee without worrying about stains inside your favorite mug.
- EASY CLEAN UP: Elegantly designed for easy care and cleaning. The durable glass insert removes by a simple twist and pull to ensure cleanliness and is dishwasher safe for the ultimate sanitization. For the stainless steel exterior, hand wash with mild dishwashing soap only.
- IDEAL GIFTS: Give a gift that lasts a lifetime. This insulated coffee cup is the perfect present for an engagement party, wedding, bridal shower, housewarming, birthday, holiday, or any occasion. Every product comes in a beautiful gift box, ready for your special occasion.
- TRUST VINGLACE: Founded in 2016 in Texas, Vinglacé creates wine, champagne, and coffee accessories that are thoughtfully designed to the highest standards for your daily life. We're proud to service over 400 retail locations and delivery directly to customers across America.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Capacity||12 Fluid Ounces|
|Product Care Instructions|
|Unit Count||1.0 Fl Oz|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Date First Available||November 6, 2021|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on January 22, 2022
This glass lined cup is a good idea in theory. There is no lid so coffee doesn't stay any warmer than a regular cup. The lip on glass is odd and coffee seeps down between glass insert and metal cup. It's a pain to wash. The glass has to be removed after use to wash inside medal cup. There is a worry of it breaking and cutting my hand. Difficult to get out and good chance of breaking while doing so. I would not buy another one and especially for the price.
Reviewed on March 01, 2022
Love this mug, but no lid! Doesn't stay hot as long because of that. The feel of the outside of the mug is very nice, but difficult to clean; stains easily. Like glass insert, but not sure why they didn't make a lid.
Reviewed on January 05, 2022
I do wanted to love this cup. I think if they had a lid with it, it would work as intended. Unfortunately, it’s expensive and doesn’t keep my coffee warm any longer than a regular coffee mug. In addition, the glass insert is incredibly thin. Much thinner than a drinking glass. I put my spoon in it yesterday to stir my coffee and it chipped/cracked the glass. I wouldn’t recommend. Hopefully they make the glass thicker and less fragile in the future and provide a lid. Those two changes would probably make this a great cup.
Related products (4/577)