- Coffee mug
- SIMPLE DRINK Insulated Travel Coffee Mug | Double Wall Vacuum Stainless Steel Coffee Cup Tumbler with Spill Proof Lid for Hot and Ice Beverages, 12 oz
SIMPLE DRINK Insulated Travel Coffee Mug | Double Wall Vacuum Stainless Steel Coffee Cup Tumbler with Spill Proof Lid for Hot and Ice Beverages, 12 oz
- Double wall 18/8 stainless steel vacuum insulated, our travel coffee mug keeps your beverages hot or cold until the last sip.
- Spill-proof flip lid is simple, secure and easy one-handed operation. Hand wash recommend to protect the powder coating and insulation performance.
- Narrow body design makes it easy to grab and go, also fits most car cup holders and coffee makers.
- Silicone base that provides the stainless steel insulated tumbler a skid proof bottom to prevent sliding.
- SIMPLE DRINK provides a lifetime guarantee to every customer, if you have any problems about this travel mug (such as material issues, workmanship issues, defective products and replacement lids), please feel free to contact us, we will solve all the problems for you or full money-back.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Color||Midnight Black 12oz|
|Special Feature||Values: |
|Specific Uses For Product||热饮|
|Product Care Instructions||Values: |
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Product Dimensions||2.7"W x 5.3"H|
|Number of Items||1|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Item model number||12PWBK610895301542|
|Date First Available||September 23, 2019|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 16, 2022
This travel mug is good for wanting to take your hot drink with you and not worry about accidental spills, but it doesn't keep the drink hot. It just keeps it mildly warm. It works if you consume your drink within minutes to an hour.
Reviewed on September 03, 2022
I use this to take a cup of coffee with me on my morning bike ride, it fits very snugly in the water bottle holder. The metal holder recently cracked suggesting that the cup is just slightly bigger than it should be for the bottle holder. I replaced it with a more flexible plastic/metal water bottle cage and haven’t had any issues including it ejecting from my bike on dirt trails. YMMV.
Reviewed on July 10, 2022
I've been looking for a good travel cup for a while. I have a Keurig Coffee Maker, it had to be able to go under the pour spout on that. This Cup Does! Actually better than the Keurig Branded travel cup that didn't last a month before falling apart. It had to be made from Stainless Steel. This Cup Is! It had to be Comfortable to Hold. This Cup Is! And it had to maintain temperature. My coffee remains hot for a couple of hours. I've only had this cup for three or four days, it's already become the only cup I grab when brewing up a coffee. Even if I'm not leaving the house. It's comfortable to hold. This cup does not become hot to the touch. It's so easy to clean. It absolutely doesn't leak. The little rubber bottom pad is a plus! It doesn't slide around in the plastic cup holder in my car. This Cup checks all the boxes. This cup just works. And, in my opinion, it's not ugly.
Related products (4/561)
Regular price $73.21