- Coffee mug
- Mora Double Wall Ceramic Coffee Travel Mug with Lid, 14 oz, Portable, Microwave, Dishwasher Safe, Insulated Reusable Tall Cup, Splash Resistant Lid - To Go Tumbler for Car Cup Holder, Seafoam
Mora Double Wall Ceramic Coffee Travel Mug with Lid, 14 oz, Portable, Microwave, Dishwasher Safe, Insulated Reusable Tall Cup, Splash Resistant Lid - To Go Tumbler for Car Cup Holder, Seafoam
- IT’S TIME TO HIT PAUSE: Mora Ceramics is more than a mug. Mora is Latin for "Pause", acting as a reminder to slow down in your amazing life. You are always being told to do more, to go faster, to be better, but it's time for you to slow down every once in a while and hit pause. Your Mora mug can help you do that. Every time you use a Mora mug it is a reminder to hit pause, give yourself some me time, and improve your overall well-being.
- LEAD FREE ALL NATURAL GLAZE: We know that lead is a poison, but what some of us don't know is that it is in a lot of ceramic glazes, since there is no US regulation for lead in adult products. Unlike other ceramic companies, our glazes are lead free, meaning you will never have to worry about lead leaching into your system and making you sick. Since our glaze is all-natural, it tends to change color depending on the lighting. The color may be a tad different from what you see on your screen.
- SPLASH RESISTANT LID: Our lid has a silicone grip that's 2X's thicker for extra grip. The ring extends to make a smaller drinking hole which reduces spilling while drinking by 90%. The lid stays shut until you open it. No more lids that open accidentally and splash coffee in your new car. As always, the lid is dishwasher safe and BPA free. For best results, don't microwave the lid. But the mug is 100% microwavable. Lid style may vary in 2022.
- DOUBLE WALLED CERAMIC WITH 20% STRONGER PALADIN CLAY: Our mug has two walls meaning it won't burn your hands when you're holding it. The clay was refined and fired with you in mind. Only we have Paladin Clay which is 20% stronger than the competitors, giving you a stronger and more durable ceramic cup. The shape was designed to fit in the cup holder of any car, contain your favorite 14 oz beverage, and make you happy every day.
- MORA’S 30 DAY PROMISE: Love your Mora mug or return it for a 100% refund, no questions asked. Our customer service is available daily to hear your questions or concerns. Our objective is to help you hit pause, so we won’t settle for anything you don’t love. We’re not happy unless you are.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Brand||MORA CERAMICS HIT PAUSE|
|Product Care Instructions|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 2.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||November 13, 2019|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 30, 2022
Thank you for giving me my moment, Mora! I bought this cup on a whim, I’ve been using the same stainless steel coffee mug for years! It has a plastic lining so it tends to crack from wear and tear but can be costly to keep replacing (I’m on my 4th!) I decided to buy this because I thought, ok ceramic is like having a gigantic lil mug but with a lid. Nope. That’s not what I got. I received a GORGEOUS work of art. The feel of it is interesting. Its smooth surface is not slippery as I thought it might be. It fits perfect in my hand. It looks like art but functions as my every morning cup of joe. It gives me great pleasure to brew, fill, and sip with this. I can’t believe I’m raving over a coffee cup. It’s also super easy to clean. I clean mine by hand. 1-2-3. Easy. Oh, a note about the plastic lid that comes with it. I saw a LOT of negative reviews about it. I like the lid. It’s pretty cool actually. But seriously, guys and gals, you’re not buying this because you saw the cup and said, dang, that’s a stunning plastic lid, I need to have it. You’re getting it as a bonus. Do you really want to chance prancing about your day with a ceramic cup on the go? Risk dropping or someone knocking your cup and then watch it shatter? C’mon. It’s perfect if you want to sit outside or take a walk but seriously any more than that, leave this beauty home and care for it. If I had to pick a negative I’d say I miss having the heat retention of the stainless however, I’m loving my morning coffee so much these days, it doesn’t sit around long enough to get cooled regardless. So… yeah. You can tell lots of love and workmanship went into crafting this just so it can be perfect for my home. For that, I thank you. I’m now a fan and I look forward to exploring your other products. Support small business!!!
Reviewed on August 07, 2022
It’s probably one of the prettiest coffee traveling cups I’ve seen. My only issue with it is the size. I wish they had this exact model in an 18oz. They have one with a handle that’s 18 but it’s not as appealing as this one. Other than that it’s a 10/10.
Reviewed on March 28, 2022
No this mug is not leakproof but it also never claimed to be! And when I’m driving, yes, sometimes my drink splashes out the side (with the lid closed) but that’s only because it’s filled to the brim. There are not many “negatives” about this mug BUT the pros, oh the pros, are glorious. First, the mug is ceramic so no more brown and stained metal travel mugs!! I used a travel mug every day for my commute to work and then sometimes the drink sits on my desk for the first few hours until I can finish it. Your typical stainless steel or metal travel mugs get that brown film inside (especially if your drink of choice is tea like mine!). This doesn’t happen with this mug because it’s ceramic inside. Take it home, wash it, good to go. Second, the ceramic glaze is lead free which is hard to find these days and makes the price totally worth it. Third, it’s easy to clean. I usually hand wash the mug and lid when I get home from work but on Friday evenings I throw the whole thing in the dishwasher. I take apart the lid and toss it in a very small laundry bag and I make sure it’s on the top shelf but I love that it can go in the dishwasher at all (even if you had wash the lid and just toss the mug in). Fourth, I love the look of the mug. It’s just like having a regular ceramic mug at work, the detail and “handmade looking” craftsman texture, but with a lid. Finally, this mug is approved by my mom who has always thought I spent too much money on frivolous Amazon purchases. I had this with me last time I went home and she complimented it. If you knew my mom, you’d know.
Related products (4/577)