- Coffee mug
- Kyraton Plastic Mug Set 8 Pieces, Unbreakable And Reusable Light Weight Travel Coffee Mugs Espresso Cups Easy to Carry And Clean Microwave Safe BPA Free Dishwasher Safe (Dark Green)
Kyraton Plastic Mug Set 8 Pieces, Unbreakable And Reusable Light Weight Travel Coffee Mugs Espresso Cups Easy to Carry And Clean Microwave Safe BPA Free Dishwasher Safe (Dark Green)
- Including: 8 mugs. Perfect for pinic, out door, pool side, travel, camping. Easy to carry and unbreakable.
- Durable, Unbreakable And Safe: Made of Restaurant Quality PP. BPA free, lead free, non-toxin safe for Kids, Adults. They are Break-Resistant, Don't worry it would hurt you or your kids. This durable material is a safer alternative to glass. Microwave Safe.
- Multi Purpose: These mug are perfect for occasions. indoor or outdoor at home, cafe, restaurant, self-service areas, party, event, patio, poolside, picnic, in the park, camping, at school and even field trips
- Designed Special For Camping Or Travel: They are light weight and unbreakable, easy to carry. Perfect for camping and out door. light to hold and safe to use, sturdy and durable, cut resistant construction, no worry that it may break once falling down
- Dishwasher Safe: Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Color||2. Dark Green|
|Product Care Instructions|
|Number of Items||1|
|Package Dimensions||15.43 x 7.36 x 3.62 inches|
|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Date First Available||October 25, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on March 18, 2022
Looks just like advertised. These are currently my favorite cups. I am a bit clumsy, so I like having cups with handles. They are lightweight and fit easy over my fingers. I like that I can use for hot or cold drinks. Because they are not insulated, I won't be using for coffee (cup would be too hot to touch), but I do use it for warm lemon water and for tea. They clean well in the dishwasher, but collect water in the crevice of the handle. So, I tilt the cup after the wash to drain it off, then let it dry before storing. Not crazy about the shade of orange, but it is as shown on the website.
Related products (4/577)