- Coffee mug
- Homfinity Large Ceramic Coffee Mug, Handmade Pottery Mug, 16.5 Oz Tea Cup for Office and Home, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Grey
Homfinity Large Ceramic Coffee Mug, Handmade Pottery Mug, 16.5 Oz Tea Cup for Office and Home, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Grey
- Close to Nature Glaze Effect - Porcelain undergoes an indeterminate natural change in its surface glaze color due to changes in kiln temperature during firing, giving each mug a unique color.
- Large Capacity - This ceramic coffee mug has a large capacity of 16.5 Oz, which can definitely meet your daily needs.
- Wide Base and Handle - Our pottery mug is designed with a wide base that is not easily tipped over and is very stable. The wide and comfortable handle allows you to enjoy your coffee time better.
- Features - Our coffee cups are made of lead free, cadmium free and high quality ceramic that is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Perfect Gift - What better gift for family and friends than this mug? Coffee and tea lovers will love it!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Care Instructions||Values: |
|Unit Count||1.0 Fl Oz|
|Product Dimensions||0.01 x 3.4 x 3.9 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Date First Available||March 28, 2022|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 28, 2022
I love the stable, wide base and Sky Blue pattern on this Homfinity mug. I have other ceramic dishes with a similar glaze, and have been searching for years to find mugs to match. It is important to know that with handmade dishware, glazing and capacity can vary, and this mug is no different. Variations in glazing are part of the beauty of handmade ceramics, and the mug I received is beautiful and within what I would consider an acceptable range of variation from the pictures in the product details. That said, I feel it important to note that the mug capacity is *approximately* 16 ounces rather than listing an exact 16.5 ounces in the product details. 16.5 ounces would have been perfect for brewing my preferred two cups of tea in the morning without risking a spill when I move the cup... But the mug I received holds just *under* 16 ounces when filled to the brim, according to my home measuring cup. I don't know of many people who measure their tea so exactly, so this isn't a deal-breaker for me, but I would have preferred a more accurate representation of the potential range of capacity in the product details. Just be aware of that potential range when buying this handmade product.
Reviewed on July 13, 2022
First off- this mug is absolutely beautiful! The color is gorgeous and vibrant. It’s easy to hold, and holds a lot of liquid! It’s thick and wont break easily. The top part is smooth and easy to clean. However, the bottom of the cup has a very gritty, sandpaper texture. It’s scratchy and I’m not sure it’s getting cleaned all the way. I simply don’t like the feel of it. On the other hand- this is my husbands new favorite mug. Perhaps I’m just picky haha. Overall though, I think it’s beautiful. If it was glazed on the bottom, It would be my new fave as well.
Related products (4/561)