- Coffee mug
- Gibson Elite Soho Cafe 21 Ounce Mug, Multicolor
Gibson Elite Soho Cafe 21 Ounce Mug, Multicolor
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: four large 21 OZ mugs in red, green, taupe, and blue with a black exterior
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: fun mugs that are also dishwasher and microwave safe
- STONEWARE/DOUBLE REACTIVE GLAZE: reactive refers to a technique how multiple colors within the glaze react together to create a dreamlike, vibrant quality to the colors and hues. Due to the reactive nature of the glaze, each stoneware piece is unique. The high firing temperature, thick build, and mix of all-natural clays, makes stoneware an incredibly durable material.
- MODERN DESIGN: artisanal reactive glaze featuring natural organic hues creating a modern elegance to the mug set. The large shape makes this mug set suitable for all drinks
- FAMILY OWNED: Gibson Homewares is an industry-leading producer of tabletop and housewares products based in Los Angeles, California. Family-owned for over 40 years, we’ve developed a family of brands that include Martha Stewart, Sur La Table, Crock-Pot, Babish, Spice by Tia Mowry, Kenmore, Oster, and more that thrive off relentless commitment to style, innovation, and value for our consumers around the world.
- SOHO LOUNGE: forward-thinking, contemporary design that exemplifies value and quality
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Care Instructions||Values: |
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
|Number of Pieces||4|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||92955.04RM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||December 30, 2015|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 23, 2022
I had been eyeballing these dishes for years. They went on sale on prime day so I snagged them up. They are beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my black & white, red accented kitchen. I didn’t buy for a long time because people said they were heavy. I don’t find them to be heavy compared to my last dishes. They are actually lighter. My only compliant would be the bowls and how they nest together. They are bulky in height. 4 stacked together is aprox 7.5 in. high X 7 in. wide. Whereas the plates nest at a low profile of 2 to 3 in. high. The mugs also don’t stack well. 2 mugs stacked is also aprox 7.5 in. high. I would suggest hanging them or buying mug stackers on Amazon to save space. My other suggestion is to buy an extra box when purchasing, so you can insure there are no imperfections or stress cracks on the dishes you decide to keep. Return what isn’t needed. I originally bought two boxes and one mug had a stress crack and I didn’t want to keep it. I called Gibson for a replacement mug and was told it would be around $7 to replace it + shipping. Uh no! So I returned the whole box for a replacement box, Amazon of course was amazing and shipped the replacement box within 2 days. Super fast! So just order an extra box and pick and chose the best dishes. Obviously let them know if you are returning defective or broken dishes so they don’t try to resell. I has asked about these dishes leaving finger prints, and someone answered no. But I can see finger prints on the black outside, but they are easily washed or wiped away. Nothing too annoying. Now I need to find some black silverware with good reviews and my look will be complete.
Reviewed on September 17, 2022
I hope to use this product for a special day when I get to meet some good friends of mine and cook dinner for them .I hope they will like my choice of product and we can all have a great night together to make sure that I am not going to be a great time to get to know you have a great time to get to know if you have any questions you may have, feel free to ask any thing you want me to be able for you to trust me . Last time I can invite you I am running out of ideas, and I must say I can cook some awesome low country boil or if you like I can make a pot roast beef, you call it? Your friend?
Reviewed on July 22, 2022
Purchased 2 sets of the matte jade and 1 set of matte red. All 3 sets arrived quickly and beautifully packaged with no breakage and no styrofoam. These are very thick substantial dishes. The matte jade set has a shinier black exterior than the matte red set which is truly matte inside and out. Both colors are sort of muted/soft. The "red" is more of a tomato red and the "jade" is soft aqua blue. The dinner plates are large and a bit on the heavy side. Other reviewers complained about blemishes and imperfections. I agree there are a few dimples, imperfectly applied glazing areas and varying shapes so the dishes don't "nest" absolutely perfectly. But this is stoneware and I wouldn't expect perfection. The flaws lend the overall set a more "hand made" feel. I was afraid these dishes would be thinner and have a mass production feel to them which they definitely do not. So far they've been fine in the dishwasher and mugs in the microwave (I haven't nuked a plate yet). I guess I wouldn't be surprised to have a few crack in the microwave or get some chips eventually based on the other reviews. I am always careful with my belongings anyway and so far these feel like tanks to me. Very pleased! And for the PRICE!!!!
Reviewed on August 19, 2022
Nice looking dishes, except one of the bowls was broken. Just emailed the vendor, hopefully will be able to update my review with some good news. Gave it 4 stars.... for now. Update: It seems Gibson doesn't replace dinnerware that is broken. Don't want to try to re-pack all the dishes to return to Amazon, guessing they wouldn't survive my re-packing job. Had already broken down all the boxes. Update: I'd give Amazon 5 stars for accepting a return of the complete set of dishes, however, Gibson just doesn't seem to care. They said they'd see if there was a bowl in a warehouse, but other than that, So, when the replacement set shows up, I'll take one bowl out of it, put the broken one back in the new box, and return it all.
Related products (4/561)