- Coffee mug
- Funkrin Insulated Coffee Mug with Ceramic Coating, 16oz Vacuum Stainless Steel Tea Tumbler with Lid and Handle, Double Wall Leak-Proof Thermos Mug for Travel Office School Party Camping
Funkrin Insulated Coffee Mug with Ceramic Coating, 16oz Vacuum Stainless Steel Tea Tumbler with Lid and Handle, Double Wall Leak-Proof Thermos Mug for Travel Office School Party Camping
- True Taste Ceramic Coating：Your beverages should taste as you expect. Unlike stainless steel, our ceramic interior coating keeps your drinks pure and free from lingering odors and oils. You will not have to worry about that unpleasant metal taste in your mouth. We only use the best, corrosion-free materials. The mug is safe for coffee, tea, wine, milk and more.
- Longer Insulation Time：The Funkrin coffee mug’s double-walled vacuum insulation can keep beverages hot or cold for 4 hours. It’s perfect for the office, travel, camping, and parties.
- Top Quality Material：This double-walled, vacuum-sealed coffee mug is copper plated with thick, professional-grade stainless steel. The lid is made of BPA-free plastic which is durable and food-safe.
- Fits Most Cup Holders：The coffee mug has a handle and is easy to carry. And yet, it still fits in almost any cup holder for secure transport. This makes it an ideal mug to use for commuting.
- Leakproof Design: The lid is leakproof even when flipped upside down. You can put it in your car, bag, and backpack without fear of leakage. Note:After filling hot water, leave the flip-lid open for seconds to release internal steam pressure, doing so to ensure no leakage.
- Hassle-Free Service: We run a fast, free, and accessible service. We are responsible for all the products we sell; please contact us If you have any product questions. Our after-sale team will respond to your questions and complaints in the earliest opportunities.
- Note:Hand Wash Only With Soapy Hot Water. Not Available For Microwave.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Capacity||16 Fluid Ounces|
|Specific Uses For Product||Values: |
|Product Care Instructions||Values: |
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Item Weight||3.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 2.4 x 6 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||Funkrin 16oz Insulated Coffee Mug|
|Date First Available||April 24, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 12, 2022
Lightweight, but sturdy. Classy look and feel. Bigger than regular size accommodates more, I don’t have to fill it as frequently. Wide mouth = easy to clean. Twist top is more leak proof than suction top. Wish the twist was on the outside instead of inside so I could fill it more to the top. Handle makes carrying it around easy-especially for travel, but it’s a little hard to take it off the latch. I personally leave it unclipped all the time. Has a smell when you first open it. The mouthpiece clicks back well and doesn’t close on you when you drink. I got the forest green color-it looks nice without being too plain. The bottom of the mug is rubber, which grips well to surfaces so it doesn’t slip or slide around and it’s less likely to scratch (it is a dust magnet but I didn’t have a problem with it since I rinse after use anyway). I got this because there are many liquids that react with stainless steel, and full glass/ceramic is too heavy. This is the perfect functional compromise. I don’t have to worry about what I fill my cup with. Be careful stirring with a spoon, the inside does chip if it gets hit. The mug also doesn’t keep heat in for that long but I don’t mind since I drink my tea in one sitting anyway.
Reviewed on September 11, 2022
Start of another school year, time for a new travel mug. For the past few years, we've used our trusty Zojirushi travel thermos mugs, but then they went missing and we needed replacements. Ordered these to give them a try because they were less expensive and looked like they had a couple of advantages: a silicone base to keep the mug more sturdy on a desktop and a lid style that looked easier to drink from (no big thermos lid bumping one's nose). Both of these things have turned out to be true. Pros: these mugs are stable on a flat desk surface, they're easy to carry thanks to the handle, comfortable to hold when filled with a hot beverage, the lids are both leakproof (within reason - I wouldn't feel comfortable throwing one of these into a backpack or bag, but they're fine in an outside backpack pocket where nothing will accidentally open the flip-up lid piece), they fit into our car cupholders, and they're easy to hand-wash (I use a soft, wide bottle brush to make it very fast & easy with no risk to the ceramic lining). Con: The mugs cannot go into a dishwasher but the lids can - so far, I've found it easy to wash both by hand so this hasn't been a consequential con.
Reviewed on September 17, 2022
Recently when I reached for my coffee mug, it slipped from my hand and it fell to the floor and the top popped off. What a mess! That was my reason for purchasing this mug, I needed a mug that holds its top securely and the Funkrin Insulated Coffee Mug seemed to fit the bill. When I filled the mug the first time, I saw that it leaked enough that I was tempted to return it for a refund but, after calming down, I decided to use some Teflon tape on the top's threads and, at least for the time being, this fix seems to work. As for the other features, I'm quite satisfied and if the mug continues to be leak proof, its a keeper.
Reviewed on September 24, 2022
I am really enjoying this mug. I had a great Starbucks coffee mug for yers that I recently lost. I could have spent a bunch of money on a yeti or thermos, but I like to try new things. This 16oz ceramic lined to go mug is great for me. It keeps the coffee warm especially if you preheat the mug with hot tap water. For the money it is incredibly durable and hope it lasts a long time. I really enjoy that its not huge and the drinking spout is grooved and very comfortable to use.
Reviewed on July 24, 2022
I've only had it for a few days but it seems like a nice mug. I wanted one that didn't leak so I can take in my bag on the bus ride to work but also fit in the cup holder in my car. One of the reasons I chose this mug was because the hole where the drink comes out is raised and not recessed. I like that it closes and has the handle on the top. Another reason I bought it is because when at home both of my dog's tongues have been finding their way into whatever I'm drinking and while lapping up what I'm drinking they splash it all over the table. Of course it didn't stop one of them from taking it off the table and on to the floor and try to chew their way in. Luckily I caught him before doing any damage. Color is true to picture on website and was delivered earlier than expected. I gave it 5 starts for leakproof although I haven't actually tested that yet. As I've only had a few days, if I have any future issues with it, I will update my review.
Related products (4/561)
T-WARE Ceramic Mug, Microwave Safe Mug, Ceramic Coffee Cup, 16 Oz Coffee Mug for Office and Home, Single, Royal Blue