- Coffee mug
- Farberware Trek Stainless Steel Tumbler With Lid, Double Walled Water Coffee Cup, 6 Hrs Hot & 24 Hrs Cold, Dishwasher Safe, Vacuum Sealed (20oz, Black)
Farberware Trek Stainless Steel Tumbler With Lid, Double Walled Water Coffee Cup, 6 Hrs Hot & 24 Hrs Cold, Dishwasher Safe, Vacuum Sealed (20oz, Black)
- 6 HOURS HOT & 24 HOURS COLD. The 20 oz Trek Tumbler is meant to adventure and journey with you. Keep your morning coffee or mid-day tea the temperature you want with all day insulation. With a tough layer to maintain your liquids hot and cold, you’ll have one less thing to worry about on a busy monday.
- DOUBLE WALLED PROTECTION. Your 20 oz tumbler’s double walled insulation provides a tough exterior for drops and makes sure your liquid’s temperature stays where it started. You can enjoy a nice iced coffee without worrying about the tumbler sweating, so your hands will always stay dry.
- HIGH GRADE STAINLESS STEEL. The high quality stainless steel build makes your tumbler an impenetrable force of nature. Carry it anywhere and feel at ease knowing it’ll last through whatever you put it through. The 20 oz Trek Tumbler lives life alongside you, and stays tough through the hard times.
- BPA-FREE & NON-TOXIC. The plastic lid and 18/8 stainless steel are BPA-free and non-toxic. As you sip your Trek Tumbler, you can rest assured your travel mug is made with safety in mind.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS. The Trek Tumbler lid is dishwasher safe when loaded on the top rack. For the Tumbler, hand washing is recommended in order to maintain the longevity of the stainless steel cup and keep your liquids at their desired temperature long-term.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Care Instructions|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Product Dimensions||3.33 x 3.33 x 6.88 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||10.7 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Alfay Designs Inc.|
|Date First Available||January 12, 2022|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 09, 2022
I bought one of these recently and I am back to buy a second one, so I can leave one at work and have one for home. I put ice water in this at my lunch break one day and left it on my desk overnight, when I came into work the next day it still had ice in it, still had ice when I refilled it at lunch the next day. I used to fill my uninsulated cup completely with ice knowing it would melt and I could continue to drink cold water throughout the day. This would leave puddles on my desk from condensation. No longer an issue with this great tumbler. I didn't want to spend the larger amount for name brand Yeti or Hydroflask, but I have had some great faberware cookware so when I was looking for a tumbler and saw their name I thought I would try it and am glad I did.
Reviewed on July 02, 2022
Great to have, keeps my liquids cold for a very long time! I take it with me wherever I go. Value for the money is excellent.
Related products (4/577)