- Coffee mug
- Cork Base Ceramic Mug with Lid (Set of 2) - 17 oz. Oversized Coffee Mugs Set with Removable Insulated Cork Bottom & Spillproof Lids - Great for Tea & Hot Cocoa - Wash in Dishwasher - BLACK
Cork Base Ceramic Mug with Lid (Set of 2) - 17 oz. Oversized Coffee Mugs Set with Removable Insulated Cork Bottom & Spillproof Lids - Great for Tea & Hot Cocoa - Wash in Dishwasher - BLACK
- Largest Cork Bottom Mug on the Market: We supersized our set of 2 cork bottom coffee mugs; Their 17-oz size is ideal for daily drinks like coffee, hot cocoa, tea, bone broth, juice, or smoothies; Keep both large coffee mugs for yourself or share with a friend
- Cork Bottom Removes for Easier Cleaning: A first of its kind, our microwavable coffee mug with lid has a fully removable cork base; Simply pull off the cork bottom, set it aside, and then you can microwave the ceramic travel mug or wash it in the dishwasher
- Comfortable to Hold & Protects Tables: The cork bottom insulates your drink and acts like a coaster; Preventing tabletop scratches, stains, and burns, and protecting your hands from the hot drink; An ergonomic handle makes carrying these unique mugs easier too
- Splash Proof Lids Included: This insulated coffee mug with handle set of 2 also comes with food safe anti-splash lids for mess-free drinking on the go; The lids provide a tight seal, keeping your tea, cocoa, or coffee hotter for longer
- Committed to Our Customers: Just like the Black Mamba, Kobe Bryant, we're relentless in our pursuit of excellence as we deliver the highest quality products possible; If you're unhappy with your ceramic coffee mug with lid, please reach out; We'd love to make it right
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Special Feature||Microwave Safe|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Home|
|Specific Uses For Product||Hot Drinks|
|Product Care Instructions||Dishwasher_safe|
|Unit Count||2 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Package Dimensions||9.09 x 6.85 x 5.47 inches|
|Item Weight||2.83 pounds|
|Date First Available||April 17, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 02, 2022
Years ago I bought a nice, 18oz matte-white, cork-bottom mug with a sippy lid from a wellknown chain coffee house. I used it for tea at work. When I took it home my husband confiscated it for his morning coffee and since then it is left in the wet sink or washed and left sitting (not by me!) and the cork bottom is getting discolored. It's not removeable. So, I went looking for new cork-bottom mugs, two, one for each of us, hopefully large, and came across these two large mugs that fit the description. Even better than the first one though is that the cork bottoms are removeable which means the mug can go in the microwave and be washed without ruining the cork. So far our cork bottoms continue to fit back on the cup snuggly but I do wonder, as some other reviewers have written, whether at some point they'll stop fitting and will tend to fall off. I could understand if they did because cork can "stretch" a bit but for now they are holding fast with being removed and replaced. It's nice that the two mugs came with two (one each) extra sippy lids. I think for us though, two extra cork bottoms may have been great and I wonder if those are available to purchase separately? I'll have to look into that because I'd like to put a couple aside just in case the others stop working well. These mugs are a generous size without being unwieldly - you can easily lift the mug by the handle with just one hand, a second hand isn't required to balance the mug's weight. The handle itself is a good size and all but Big Foot's hands should fit :) I like the somewhat matte finish, I don't care for shiny/glossy ceramic. It's a simple, nice look overall. The cup sits fine without the cork bottom though I prefer to always put it in place after heating my water for tea in the microwave. I do recommend these nice looking, large capacity, cork-bottom, sippy top mugs.
Reviewed on September 16, 2022
I love everything about these mugs for home. I haven't used them in the car, so I am unable to comment on that...but I LOVE these mugs at home. I will hurry and hand wash them before using a perfectly clean mug sitting on the shelf...guess that means I should buy another set. ;) Even a man has plenty of room to grip the handle with 3-4 fingers, which is important to my husband. I didn't include a picture because everyone else did a lovely job of that already.
Reviewed on September 23, 2022
Except for one flaw, this is a 5 star product. Am drinking out of it now, it's great. Accommodates my man-paw, perfect proportions, is pretty, stays clean, and the porcelain is durable. Believe i got the porcelain one. Not used as a travel mug, unless going to the grocer for more cream/sugar. The lid is the rare lid that works all around. The cork bottom is the only problem. It is designed to be unsecured to the mug bottom, so that you can wash it. But there's no way for a coffee mug to have a dry base for all it's life. The cork, as it presumably would, expands. Then it falls off. Then it stays off, and this mug is useless without it's base. It won't stand up. But worse, it gathers liquid that will dribble on your chest when you tilt the mug at your mouth. Then it molds. I don't have a suggestion; sorry. I like the coaster-free mug feature where the cork is like a travel coaster. It's quiet wherever you set it down. There's probabaly other forms of this mug without a slip-off cork bottom, but i might buy these again. Going to reclean the cork and see how long these will last me. It's more than three stars in my heart.
Reviewed on August 31, 2022
La taza es de buena calidad. La siento un poco pesada. Yo la compré pensando que sería bueno para llevar líquido caliente al trabajo. Pero su proceso de tapa no es muy bueno para evitar posible derrame si la misma de vira dentro de tu bulto o mochila. No resolvió mi necesidad.
Related products (4/577)