- Coffee mug
- CASLONEE Exquisite 12 Oz Retro Ceramic Coffee Cups Milk Mugs Kiln Altered Glaze Porcelain Tea Cup Beautiful Christmas/Birthday Gift for Friends/Family Members (12 oz Retro Blue)
CASLONEE Exquisite 12 Oz Retro Ceramic Coffee Cups Milk Mugs Kiln Altered Glaze Porcelain Tea Cup Beautiful Christmas/Birthday Gift for Friends/Family Members (12 oz Retro Blue)
- Handmade Cup Material: Ceramic, kiln altered glaze. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Lead free and cadmium-free.
- Capacity: about 12 oz. 4.9"*3.5"*4.1"
- The whole mug smooth to touch, easy to clean, bright retro color, elegant & exquisite pattern & style.
- Perfect gift for friends or family members.
- High standard customer service: if you meet any questions(defect item, scratch, not satisfied, broken package), please contact us at any time, we'll reply ASAP and give you best solutions(full refund, new free replacement and no need to return the defective item). We wish our customers get great shopping experience from us, and never let them suffer any losses.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Color||12 oz Retro Blue|
|Product Care Instructions|
|Unit Count||12.0 Ounce|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 3.5 x 4.9 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item model number||CC2021001|
|Date First Available||September 25, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 29, 2022
I can highly recommend this coffee mug The mug is perfectly reflected in the picture - color, glazing. It keeps your hot beverages hot to warm for a long time and does NOT alter the flavor of your beverage! An ex purchase and great transaction
Reviewed on March 07, 2022
It’s a beautiful cup. Smaller than I’d thought it would be, but the glaze-work is stunning. The handle is oddly shaped, in that it turns downward and makes you think the cup is upside down. Takes a bit to get used to holding. The lip also curves in a bit, which can lead to drippy sips if not careful. But it’s heavy and sturdy, and beautiful so the other things don’t keep from me using it frequently. I only hand wash my mugs so I can’t say how it does in a dishwasher, but it’s easy to wash by hand.
Reviewed on February 19, 2022
This is a nicely designed and pretty cup, and I use it daily, BUT....it is NOT 16oz. It's 12oz and that's to the rim. Otherwise, I love this cup, it's comfortable to hold and it's pretty, inside and out. The first one came broken, but was easily replaced and am happy with it as a daily mug. It is a bit heavy, so for anyone who doesn't like the heavier cups, it's just a heads up.
Related products (4/577)