- Coffee mug
- Bosmarlin Large Ceramic Coffee Mug, Big Tea Cup for Office and Home, 21 Oz, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, 1 PCS… (Blue)
Bosmarlin Large Ceramic Coffee Mug, Big Tea Cup for Office and Home, 21 Oz, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, 1 PCS… (Blue)
- This mug has a large capacity(21 oz), which will definitely meet your needs for office and home.
- STURDY & DURABLE: Designed with strong ceramic construction, made of lead-free, cadmium-free, high quality ceramic. Suitable for hot and cold drinks. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- EASY TO HOLD: Big handle can keep it from rotating when you try to hold the mug, which helps you enjoy your tea/coffee comfortably.
- UNIQUE GLAZE: So simple but classic design. Every mug is unique because of the special reactive glaze technique. A choice of 11 stylish colors makes a great gift for the Holidays, birthdays and special occasions.
- If you have any problem with our mug after received, just contact us! We promise that we will make every effort to solve it. We care deeply for our customers and make you our top priority! Thank you!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 27, 2022
These are a pleasure to look at, to touch, and to use. I nuke milk and make hot chocolate on cool evenings; I wrap both hands around my generous mug and enjoy warming inside and out. Add a splash of peppermint schnapps for the ultimate Schnocolate Bar, best sipped from a canteen while riding my blue mare on a frosty morning at the Brittany Nationals, watching my favorite dog freeze into his winning points. Back at camp, I top off a perfect morning with steaming chowder in my beautiful mug.
Reviewed on April 09, 2022
This was a gift to someone who broke his well worn 16oz mug. (RIP old Muggy, you served him well, though we don't remember the original motif that was painted or wrapped onto you, [I think you came to him before wraps, but I digress], and even though you lost your beautiful picture, or motto, or logo, etc, you looked very homey in your natural color. You never let him down when in his natural habitat. You were the only kitchen item that was washed faithfully and respectfully every evening) He rarely fills this striking mug the whole way with coffee unless he remembers his coffee warmer. Filling it with that much coffee and drinking it before it cools is probably a health hazard, but he also uses it for soup, chili, stew, etc. I have no regrets.
Related products (4/561)