- Coffee mug
- Bosmarlin Large Ceramic Coffee Mug, Big Tea Cup for Office and Home, 21 Oz, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, 1 PCS (White)
Bosmarlin Large Ceramic Coffee Mug, Big Tea Cup for Office and Home, 21 Oz, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, 1 PCS (White)
- This mug has a large capacity(21 oz), which will definitely meet your needs for office and home.
- STURDY & DURABLE: Designed with strong ceramic construction, made of lead-free, cadmium-free, high quality ceramic. Suitable for hot and cold drinks. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- EASY TO HOLD: Big handle can keep it from rotating when you try to hold the mug, which helps you enjoy your tea/coffee comfortably.
- UNIQUE GLAZE: So simple but classic design. Every mug is unique because of the special reactive glaze technique. A choice of 11 stylish colors makes a great gift for the Holidays, birthdays and special occasions.
- If you have any problem with our mug after received, just contact us! We promise that we will make every effort to solve it. We care deeply for our customers and make you our top priority! Thank you!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Care Instructions||Dishwasher_safe|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Product Dimensions||4.37"W x 3.81"H|
|Number of Items||1|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 8 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Date First Available||December 6, 2019|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 07, 2022
A nice mug for those who like their cuppa a bit on the larger side. The glaze is lovely and I like this brown mug. It’s listed as red, but is brown. Not sure why they call it red… The handle seems a bit small for such a large mug. It may become a point of failure in the future. They really should have gone with a slightly beefier handle for such a hefty mug. The walls of the mug itself seem to be thick enough to hold the heat in. This thing weighs 1.2 pounds empty and just over 2.5 pounds when it’s full of liquid (see pics). You’ll need some strength in your wrist to pick this thing up when it’s full! I like the fact that the glaze inside of the mug is white instead of a darker color. The lighter glaze inside allows me to monitor the progress of my brew when making a cup of tea. I have some other cups that are dark glazed on the inside and judging the color of your brew is very difficult with those. This one is perfect for telling when your brew’s color is right. This mug is listed as "red" but it's clearly brown. It's obvious from the pics in the listing. I wanted a brown mug, so I ordered the "red" one. Don't expect the "red" mug to be anything but brown when it arrives. Aside from the seemingly wimpy handle, this mug is a winner so far. Will update this review if the handle ends up giving in under the weight...
Reviewed on September 08, 2022
I had bought one of these mugs before and decided to get another because I loved it so much. This mug is just as good quality and I love that it's stoneware. The mugs are really large which is great if you're a coffee drinker. The only issue I had was that the mug I received was not the same color as the one in the picture. I'm not picky so no big deal, but that might be an issue for somebody especially if gifting. I still highly recommend these mugs. They are worth the money.
Reviewed on August 15, 2022
The color is so beautiful in person and I apparently should’ve done my homework but it’s just too darn wide for me. I use my mug for tea and too much heat escapes and gets cold far too quickly. I actually worry while holding it full that the handle will break off. It hasn’t shown any signs that it will do that, it’s just something I worry about
Reviewed on July 23, 2022
I bought three of these for my children for hot chocolate and had to buy another one for myself because I kept stealing them for my tea. The mugs are robust, attractive, and well-priced. I would recommend!
Related products (4/561)