- Coffee mug
- Best Mom Ever Mug Best Mom Gifts from Daughter Son,Thanksgiving Day Gifts Coffee Mug for Mom, Mother's Day Birthday Gifts with Gift Box & Spoon Coaster,Pink Marble Mom Mug,Christmas New Year Gift Idea
Best Mom Ever Mug Best Mom Gifts from Daughter Son,Thanksgiving Day Gifts Coffee Mug for Mom, Mother's Day Birthday Gifts with Gift Box & Spoon Coaster,Pink Marble Mom Mug,Christmas New Year Gift Idea
- Beautiful and Sweet Design: the design says “BEST MOM EVER”. Each mug’s marble pattern is unique symbolizing a unique love! 14oz capacity, just the right size, perfectly shaped handle easy to hold, and it is easy to clean by hand.
- Premium Quality: Made of high quality ceramic with our unique design; dishwasher and microwave safe; 14 oz capacity. An awesome present for a mother from her child or husband
- Great Gift Idea for All Moms: Mother-in-law, stepmom, grandma. Let everyone know that your mommy is fabulous! Imagine your mother smiling and thinking of you every time she drinks her coffee, water, beer, wine, mixed drink, or favorite beverage from her new mug. She will tell you that you found her new favorite cup!
- Gift Box Packing: The pink mug is packaged in an elegant gift box so that it's ready for gift giving, no need to repackage. 1 x 14 oz mug,1 x cup lid, 1 x golden spoon.The best choice for Thanksgiving Day Gifts, Christmas, New Year's Gift idea
- Back by our 100% Love it guarantee: We expect the recipients of our personalized marble mug to absolutely LOVE them. If for some reason they don’t, please return it for a no questions asked full refund.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Care Instructions||Values: |
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Package Dimensions||7.99 x 6.73 x 4.41 inches|
|Item Weight||1.43 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||July 27, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on April 18, 2022
It came in a lovely box and presented as a nice gift. The lid doesn't stay on well, but that doesn't really matter. There is no warning on my mug, so I tried it in the microwave and when I reached in to grab it I immediately suffered severe 2nd degree burns to the fingers on my right hand and I've never felt such excruciating pain. The mug did survive being dropped and rolling across the floor as I screamed, so it's at least a little durable. The first time I used it, I just poured tea in it and it worked well. It's a decent enough mug, just so long as you avoid microwave use.
Related products (4/561)
Regular price $60.38