- Coffee mug
- Arctic Tumblers | 20 oz Matte Turquoise Insulated Tumbler with Straw & Cleaner - Retains Temperature up to 24hrs - Non-Spill Splash Proof Lid, Double Wall Vacuum Technology, BPA Free & Built to Last
Arctic Tumblers | 20 oz Matte Turquoise Insulated Tumbler with Straw & Cleaner - Retains Temperature up to 24hrs - Non-Spill Splash Proof Lid, Double Wall Vacuum Technology, BPA Free & Built to Last
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RETENTION - The Arctic Tumblers double-wall vacuum technology maximizes temperature retention that traps the cold in your beverages for 16 hours and the heat for up to 8 hours! The thermal insulated design keeps the flavor and freshness of your drink while preventing any temperature transfer to the exterior. No matter what the contents - hot tea, coffee, or an ice-cold beverage, the feel on this stainless vacuum tumbler remains constant!
- CONVENIENT & CUP HOLDER FRIENDLY – This slim tumbler is straw friendly and the base will fit most car, vehicle, bike, and boat cup holders and with a large 30 oz capacity, this stainless steel cup with straw is perfect for your coffee or extra-large cup of joe! Corners are rounded so there are no hard angles where dirt can hide. Easy to use, easy to clean, and best of all: environmentally green.
- 100% BPA FREE & SWEAT FREE BY DESIGN – No more coasters needed! The double wall insulation and high quality slip-free powder coat does not sweat on the outside, which allows you to conveniently keep a good grip on the tumbler while drinking on the go. Engineered with 18/8 kitchen & food grade stainless steel, our large insulated tumblers are durable, corrosion resistant and rust free. The lid is made from shatter resistant tritan material.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If your Arctic tumbler thermal cup does not live up to your expectations, we'll get you another one or give you a FULL REFUND! As an Amazon-fulfilled seller, all sales can be returned hassle free within 30 days for any reason!
- PRESENTED IN A PREMIUM GIFT BOX - Perfect for personal or corporate gifting. Delivered in an elegant gift packaging, you’ll be reluctant to give it away. Our premium standard tumblers are also available in packs of 4.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Color||Matte Turquoise Powder Coat|
|Product Care Instructions|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Package Dimensions||8.9 x 4.02 x 3.98 inches|
|Item Weight||14.9 ounces|
|Item model number||720260759004|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 7, 2017|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 12, 2022
After trying my niece's Otterbox tumbler, I checked them out - and after reading reviews about Otterbox and Arctic they seemed to come out close - but of course the Arctic price was better and you don't have to purchase a separate top with the straw. I have to say the Otterbox tumbler kept the ice better for a longer period of time than this Arctic one. But it does still have some small ice pieces by the end of 8 hrs, whereas the Otterbox had full ice cubes for over 12 hours (and 3 of those hours it was sitting in a hot car). But overall, I'm keeping the Arctic. Why? Reasonable price. it comes with a clear top that locks securely with a flip opening for drinking straight from the tumbler or a hole in the center that has a rubber closing seal - you can open this to insert the metal straw that comes with it (a cleaning brush for the straw is included) & another thing I like about the straw is the top has a rubber tip for your mouth - if you've ever drank really cold things from a metal straw where your lips are directly on that metal - just imagine that scene in the movie where the kid is teased into licking a frozen pole & can't remove his tongue! This tumbler is a 20oz and comfortable for my small to medium hand to hold. Not too heavy when completely full. Seal is tight, doesn't leak when tipped over. I got the brushed orange color to stand out from all the other tumblers people carry. Even though the ice didn't really last ALL day, my drink was gone long before that anyway, so...save some $$. Haven't tried it with hot drinks yet, will update when I do. It also came with a 2nd replacement seal for the straw hole - I guess in case you lose one.
Reviewed on September 08, 2022
I love the hot pink color I was able to get in this tumbler. It comes with a straw and a straw cleaner. I like that the lid has a good, snug fit. Unfortunately, I ruined the outer paint job on my last one by putting it in the dishwasher (even on the top shelf!) so I’ll be sure to only wash this one by hand.
Reviewed on August 28, 2022
This cup works well, much better than most traditional insulated cups. However, in comparison, it does not work as well as the Yeti that I lost….. I thought I would try this to replace it. Again, it’s good, I still have ice in the morning.
Related products (4/577)